Welcome from the Head
I am extremely proud to be Head Teacher of Goldington Green Academy. I have a team of dedicated and caring staff who are committed to nurturing a strong relationship between staff, children and their families.
As a mother, I understand that choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will have to make for your child. You want to know that your child will be happy at school but also to achieve their full potential in all areas across the curriculum. Read More
Goldington Green Academy Mission Statement
From the smallest seeds, to the tallest trees, always aiming higher;
‘Give, Grow and Aspire’
- To respect and value everyone equally.
- To make the world a better place by showing our values.
- To learn and apply skills we need for our whole life.
- To care for each other, our community and the world.
- To celebrate and enjoy everyone’s achievements.
- To be happy, healthy and stay safe.
- To work independently and as a team.
- To be the best that we can be and never give up.
Make it a Date!
Retired Caribbean Nurses’ Association Meeting - All Welcome
The Retired Caribbean Nurses’ Association (RCNA, Bedford) is pleased and grateful that Tracy Wilson has agreed to speak at our third bi-annual Gathering.
Our theme in 2020 is ‘Moving Forward Together’. We are excited to be working with Goldington Green Academy again. Including your presentation at this event.
The event is in acknowledgement of Caribbean nurses' contribution to the NHS. Importantly, it seeks to strengthen our local partnerships as a foundation for future work, primarily educative.
- Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea Party 2020
- Coronavirus – Advice For All Early Years Providers, Schools & Further Education Providers
- Gift Vouchers For Book Fair
- RSE Health Parents Guide
- SRE Parents Evening 2020
- Afternoon Tea with Mrs Skingsley
- Year 6 Ancient Greece Day
- *** Mrs Viola Please Read ****
- Grandparents Luncheon
- Afternoon Tea with Mrs Skingsley
- Ghana Update
- Macmillan Coffee Afternoon 2019
- Celebrating British Values
- Bedfordshire Festival of Music
Statutory Year 4 Multiplication Tables Check (MTC) Test Information Meeting.
Cedar classroom, Weds 30.10.19, 8.30am and 6pm.
Come and find out what your child will be tested in and what this means for your child.
Ear piercings are permitted but only small studs may be worn which must be removed during all PE lessons sports activities. The jewellery remains the responsibility of the child if removed during the school day. The jewellery must be removed by the child themselves or covered with a plaster during PE & sports activities.
Large hair accessories / fashion items are not permitted and are not part of the school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
The attendance winner for week beginning 3rd February with 99.7% attendance is Oak Class.
The non-uniform day for them is Friday 28th February.
Whole school Attendance is 96%
Sport And Physical Activity
After School Clubs
A choice of clubs is offered on a termly basis. After school clubs for children will be starting the week beginning 9th September 2019 Clubs are limited to one per child and offered on a first come first served basis. All booking will now be made through Premier online.
Please visit www.premier-education.com to secure your place.
We are very interested in our families’ thoughts and opinions in helping us to make GGA the best that it can be. Please follow the link below to support us on our journey to achieve this. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6MZJ6WZ
Have we got enough childcare in Bedford?